6TL-31 In-Line Test Handler
The 6TL-31 is a single-cell electronics test handler based on our FastATE technology that stands for true hard and software modularity and scalability.
This is a reliable and robust solution for medium to high volume production needs.
- Platform operation: in-line
- Type: Test Handler with 19" rack
- Handling time: 5.5s (from "DUT-detected" to "ready-to-test")
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 766 x 1600 x 1300mm
- Weight: 350 Kg
- Hold-down unit: automatic hold down, max. 900N
- Test adapter type: top and bottom plate (double-sided testing)
- Test area: 394 x 382mm
- PCB edge: min. 1 mm
- Max. Height of components above: 100mm
- Max. Height of components below: 12mm
- Capacity: 19" Rack 26U
- Platform Manager: MMI (Man Machine Interface H73000700) for performance, temperature and safety management
- Platform Controller: IPC
- SMEMA: SMEMA Extended, transport height 925 to 975mm
- Display: Monitor for handler or conveyor corona
- Keyboard and mouse: keyboard with EU layout and trackball
- Included YAV Modules: YAV90PNE (Pneumatic Subsystem); 5 bar
Order Number SISH71003100
The specifications can be found in the description above.
Large PCB Area
6TL-34 Large PCB Area
Order Number SISH71003400
The 6TL-34 is a top-class, servo-driven test handler with a modular control concept, equipped with FastATE technology.
It has a sturdy mechanical pressing system built on four spindles and sliding columns, driven by a digitally controlled servomotor.
The 6TL-34 handler is designed for high-dimensional DUTs up to 455 x 600 mm.