6TL-19 Half-Rack Base Test Plattform
The Universal Test Platform 6TL-19 is a half-rack on wheels designed as an off-line modular, flexible and reliable testing solution.
The basic version contains the 6TL-MMI. As a platform controller you have the options of an industrial PC or a PXI chassis with built-in PC to choose from. The PXI chassis can be integrated directly.
The 6TL-19 is available in 3 standard versions, This base platform is ideal for small to medium ATE test requirements in the high mix and can be configured with all our FastATE devices.
- Platform operation: Offline
- Type: Half 19" rack with wheels
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 566 x 830 x 813mm
- Weight: 130 Kg
- Current requirements: 220V AC / 50Hz, < 2KW
- UPS: 1000VA
- Test adapter: not included
- Capacity: 19" rack 7U 800mm depth
- Platform Manager: MMI (Man Machine Interface H73000301) for performance, temperature and safety management
- Platform Controller: IPC or PXI embedded
- Display: 17 "VGA monitor.
- Keyboard and mouse: keyboard with EU layout and trackball in front drawer
Order Number SISH71001900
Configuration as specified incl. Platform manager SISH73000301.
Order Number SISH7100190A
Configuration as specified incl. Platform manager SISH73000301 and 4U Industrial PC (specs. see Flyer).
Order Number SISH7100190P
PXI Embedded Version
Configuration as specified incl. Platform manager SISH73000301 and NI PXIe-8108 and NI PXIe-1071, 4 slot 3U PXIChassis (specs. see Flyer).