6TL-22 Universal Base Test Platform
The Universal Test Platform 6TL-22 is the ideal base for the integration of test systems for the production of low to mid-high-mix electronics.
The basic version contains the 6TL-MMI. As a platform controller you have an industrial PC or a PXI chassis built-in PC to choose from. The PXI chassis can be integrated directly.
The 6TL-22 is available in 3 standard versions, and can be configured with all our FastATE devices. Perfect for ISP, ICT and functional tests.
- Platform operation: Offline
- Type: 19" rack with wheels
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 566 x 830 x 1372mm
- Weight: 155 Kg
- Current requirements: 220V AC / 50Hz, <2KW
- UPS: 1000VA
- Test adapter: not included
- Capacity: 19" rack 14U (7U 350mm depth + 7U 830mm depth)
- Platform Manager: MMI (Man Machine Interface H73000301) for performance, temperature and safety management
- Platform Controller: IPC or PXI embedded
- Display: 17 "VGA monitor (optional: side TFT arm)
- Keyboard and mouse: keyboard with EU layout and trackball in front drawer
Order Number SISH71002200
Configuration as specified incl. Platform manager SISH73000301.
Order Number SISH7100220A
Configuration as specified incl. Platform manager SISH73000301 and 4U Industrial PC (specs. see Flyer).
Order Number SISH7100220P
PXI Embedded Version
Configuration as specified incl. Platform manager SISH73000301 and NI PXIe-8108 and NI PXIe-1071, 4 slot 3U PXIChassis (specs. see Flyer)